Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Nice lady but inexperienced in her profession! show details Nice lady but inexperienced in her profession!
Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Vu is a very nice lady, she seems to really care about her child but what she has in niceness she severely lacks in experience and knowledge. I understand she has only been practicing for 5 or 6 years but she has a long way to go if she thinks that little clinic of hers is going to be successful. I understand she caters to a certain demographic and theres nothing wrong with that but she makes it apparent that she tends to favor those who speak her native language. She doesn't understand that a clinic or doctors office isn't a day care facility, as she consistently has her 3 year old son running around and is always trying to tend to his needs. With the amount of germs and sickness that can be found in such a place I don't think its a very suitable place for a child to spend time. Her medical assistant Angela is a nice girl but doesn't have a firm command of the English language and although we are of her own ethnicity (although we are Asian American) Jen the front office lady and Angela are having a difficult time communicating. Medical results and diagnosis's aren't communicated properly, and we must wait a very unacceptable amount of time to get any results back. Again, I think with more experience and time, Dr Vu will come into her own but until then I would not recommend visiting her.