Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jan 25th, 2016

Dr. Vu doesn't have "children" so likely the kids at the office were her patients. And I agree with Paul Brinden's comment. She sees patients from all ethnicities as one can see from her waiting at 7550 N 19th Ave in Phoenix. In fact, more 3/4 of her patients are not Asian. She still personally calls her patients and me when she can to explain result over the phone, even at night and on weekends. I have seen her since she was in residency 2005 at Banner Good Samaritan and I will continue to follow her.

Patient show details Patient
by Paul Brinden on Oct 15th, 2015

Dr. Vu. Is a wonderful Physician, I have seen her multiple times for different conditions over the past 2 years. She no longer is at the Dobson and Elliott address, She moved to Phoenix off the 17, I think the phone number still works. Dr. Vu makes every effort to help her Patients, and if she thinks another Physician or source would be a better option she does not hesitate to recommend out side her office. I have lived in Chicago, New York, LA. and have been seen by Dr.s of all nationalities, Health care is un bias everyone gets sick and just because an office treats a certain demographic doesn't mean that you cant get quality health care. I don't care what your primary language may be if you can communicate with me that's all that counts, If you take care of me, and treat me with respect I will be your patient for life and Dr. Vu and her staff do exactly that. Thanks Dr. Vu and staff!

Never there show details Never there
by Henry on Jun 29th, 2015

Very rattled! She does not give her patients the time they need! She worries about her children running around the office

Nice lady but inexperienced in her profession! show details Nice lady but inexperienced in her profession!
Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Vu is a very nice lady, she seems to really care about her child but what she has in niceness she severely lacks in experience and knowledge. I understand she has only been practicing for 5 or 6 years but she has a long way to go if she thinks that little clinic of hers is going to be successful. I understand she caters to a certain demographic and theres nothing wrong with that but she makes it apparent that she tends to favor those who speak her native language. She doesn't understand that a clinic or doctors office isn't a day care facility, as she consistently has her 3 year old son running around and is always trying to tend to his needs. With the amount of germs and sickness that can be found in such a place I don't think its a very suitable place for a child to spend time. Her medical assistant Angela is a nice girl but doesn't have a firm command of the English language and although we are of her own ethnicity (although we are Asian American) Jen the front office lady and Angela are having a difficult time communicating. Medical results and diagnosis's aren't communicated properly, and we must wait a very unacceptable amount of time to get any results back. Again, I think with more experience and time, Dr Vu will come into her own but until then I would not recommend visiting her.