A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xueren Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xueren Zhao MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Xueren Zhao practice?
- Dr. Xueren Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. Xueren Zhao practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Body Imaging near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Los Angeles Radiologists.