A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Y-Chen Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Y-Chen Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Kuo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Y-Chen Elizabeth Dawn Kuo MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Y-Chen E. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Y-Chen Kuo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Y-Chen Kuo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.