A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yat-Min Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yat-Min Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yat-Min Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yat-Min Min Chen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yat-Min M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Yat-Min Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yat-Min Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coconut Creek, FL and Parkland, FL.
See Margate Obstetricians & Gynecologists.