A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Yuh-Fong Lin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.