Learn more about Dr. Martha Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Shih Wong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Martha Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Wong practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.