A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Wong practice?
Dr. Martha Wong practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.