A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Shih Wong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Martha Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Wong practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.