A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ya-Mei Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ya-Mei Yu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ya-Mei Tung Yu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ya-Mei T. Yu practice?
- Dr. Ya-Mei Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ya-Mei Yu practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.