A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaacov Pushkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaacov Pushkin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pushkin
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pushkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaacov Pushkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pushkin graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pushkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaacov Rabi Pushkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yaacov R. Pushkin practice?
- Dr. Yaacov Pushkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yaacov Pushkin practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Glen Allen Psychiatrists.