Learn more about Dr. Yaacov Pushkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaacov Pushkin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pushkin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pushkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaacov Pushkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pushkin graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pushkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaacov Rabi Pushkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yaacov R. Pushkin practice?
- Dr. Yaacov Pushkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yaacov Pushkin practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Glen Allen Psychiatrists.