A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yaacov Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaacov Weiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Weiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaacov Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yaacov Weiss practice?
- Dr. Yaacov Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yaacov Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Ridgewood, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.