Dr. Yaakov Abdelhak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yaakov Abdelhak?

a

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Delivered my twins in 2004

Posted on January 29th, 2017

My hero!!! What a terrific doctor!! I was high risk with twins and everything went perfectly!!! I had my issues during my pregnancy but thanks to Dr. Abdelhak my Babies are 12 now....what a great doctor!!!! Many thanks!!! God bless!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I have no words!!! Dr. Abdelahk came to me as God and saved my pregnancy after one familiar I had faced. I knew right away that I will be okay as soon as I met him for the first time in the ER.

Last minute Petries

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Meeting Dr.Abdelhak was kind of last minute for us..39 wks pregnant to be exact...my whole plan was to vbac and I should have went to a specialist from the beginning but that's ok cause everything turned out beyond great and.things happen for a reason!! Dr. Abdelhak, Dr. Ratzendorf and Raizy were beyond wonderful!! Dr. Abdelhak definitely took the stress out of the situation and reassured me that based on my previous pregnancy and the baby now that everything seemed in place to be able to vbac successfully. Him obviously being the expert but his demeanor, personality and confidence in me really put me at ease and I knew I was in great hands. My husband does not like many doctors and he liked dr. Abdelhaks honesty and no bull approach...I literally met Dr. Ratzendorfer while in labor and he was extremely helpful, professional and just a really nice guy. We all had a couple laughs in the delivery room and I am beyond grateful to have had the experience I did and I really owe it to these doctors and raizy for being by my side when it came to push...saying thank you isn't even enough...baby Owen is healthy and doing great!! I will definitely be going back to them for baby number 3!!

Above and beyond!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

My baby was just delivered yesterday via cesarean. While waiting for my husband to arrive, Raizy came by to visit me. She stayed with me and held my hand through the surgery. Her presence eased my mind and got me through the process without anxiety! Both doctors Abdelhak and Ratzersdorfer provided top notch high risk care with sensitivity and patience, but most of all with excellent diagnostic expertise. The practice has a prized possession who must be mentioned. Elky, the sonographer, spotted a problem which she alerted the doctor. Her expertise ultimately led to my baby's safe delivery before it was too late. Thank you to everyone in the office for your care that was truly above and beyond my expectations!

thrilled to have met Dr Abdelhak

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr Abdelhak is an amazing caring doctor. I came to him because he was referred to be by my previous doc for a VBAC. His office staff are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable and always returned any message I had left. Dr Abdelhak gave me all the time I needed for any questions or fears I might have had. At delivery he was there from beginning to end literally. It is very obvious that the nurses in the hospital are also very confident with his skills. I had with me Raizy a labor coach that works with him in the hospital as well as the office. She was fantastic!!! She stayed with me throughout the delivery and was extremely helpful and very reassuring and worked GREAT with doctor Abdelhak. I am so glad and grateful to have had that wonderful experience with Dr Abdelhak

Best Doc Ever!

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Amazing birth experience

Posted on March 20th, 2014

I found Dr. Abdelhak in my 6th month of pregnancy as I was unhappy at NYU and needed to make a switch. I saw Dr. Abdelhak twice a week throughout my 3rd trimester due to growth restrictions. His staff is awesome and I appreciate the well run machine they run. Dr. Abdelhak and Dr. Weinstein took great care of me and both handled my c section. I was SOO afraid when I went into the OR and they took great care of me from start to finish. I had an amazing birth experience at Hackensack and would even consider doing it again. One thing is for sure.. I know who is delivering my next baby! You are in great, capable hands.

excellent

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Abdelhak is extremely professional and competent. My birthing experience was also superb. His office runs like clockwork, and his staff is caring and concerned. I would recommend him without hesitation .

Best Doctor in NJ and NY

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Abdelhak is by far the best doctor I have ever met. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. I was induced and it took a while for things to progress. Dr. Abdelhak was with me from the minute I was admitted till the moment I delivered my baby which was over 16 hours later. Any other doctor would have given up and just cut me open so he can go home and sleep but not him. He cares which sadly not all health care professionals do. His staff is just as wonderful as he is, everyone is so courteous and actually remembers you by name. The wait time is never over 5 minutes, the office is clean and whenever I have a question, I get a response right away. What I like also is the fact that the doctor spends time with you in his office going over questions and concerns and planning for upcoming visits. I can't say enough about this practice. He also employs a labor coach, Raizy Green, who I highly recommend for any first mom or any mom going for a VBAC, Raizy was my rock throughout my labor, she literally was on her feet the whole time, not leaving me for one minute. She just knew what to say and do at the exact moment I needed her to.

Excellent doctor and staff!

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Abdelhak to anyone looking to have a successful pregnancy. The wait times are minimal and his staff is excellent.

Best of the best

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I had a very difficult pregnancy while expecting my twins. Dr. Abdelhak was there to guide me every step of the way and make sure that what was scary didn't seem so to me. He was calm, reassuring, professional, warm, caring, funny and always available. I wouldn't consider using anyone else for my next pregnancy.