A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yacoob Mall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yacoob Mall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mall graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Mall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yacoob Suleman Mall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yacoob S. Mall practice?
- Dr. Yacoob Mall has 1 office location.
Dr. Yacoob Mall practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians and Oxnard General Practitioners.