Dr. Yacoub Faroun MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Fountain Hill, PA

no change

March 8th, 2014
Happy with my choice
I was a bit skeptical about using Dr. Faroun for my oncologist because of a negative review that I read. The minute we walked into his office and was greeted by the receptionist I knew that we were in the right place. Everyone in the office was genuinely nice. I believe that kind of demeanor amongst staff members is passed down from the person in charge. I was right. Dr. Faroun walked into the treatment office with a huge smile on his face. It took only minutes for us to feel as if we had always known him. He spoke to us in terms simple to understand, was very candid about my ongoing treatments and patient enough to allow us to ask volumes of questions without rushing us. We left believing that I will in good hands as I receive treatment from Dr. Faroun.

February 17th, 2014
best doctor
Dr. Faroun helped me through my cancer all three times. He treated me like family and still does. He is always there to answer any questions I may have. He also listens to you and is never in a rush. He doesn't set a "time limit" on your visit.