Dr. Yacov Tendler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Yacov Tendler?

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I had gone to Dr. Tendler due to he was covering for my Primary Doctor was away for a week. Dr. Tendler was up to date on my chart and the first time we talked on the telephone he had asked me if the problems I was having bothered my Multiple Sclerosis. I never had a doctor other than my Neurologist! Dr. Tendler had ordered an antibiotic for me and told me to call him a few days later if I still was coughing. I did have to call and I made an appointment to see him for the next day (I knew the only way to see him the day I called was to take a cab, but I didn't have the money to do so) I called the local ADA ride to get me there. J had gottern there about 45 minutes before my appoinment. I filled out two sheets of paperwork for them and a few minutes later I was taken to the exam room and in a few minutes Dr. Tendler started his examination. We talked for a few minutes and he started his examination which was very thoughtful. As it turned out that I had some fluid in my right lung. Dr. Tendler went over my medications I had been on previously and how some of the ones he would normally bring out symptoms of my MS. So, we decided on staying with the antibiotic he had prescribed for me on Friday and he gave me some cough sryup and told me to call him in two days if I'm still coughing badly and he would change my antibiotic.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I was forunate to be recommended to Dr. Tendler. He's very nice, has a good sense of humor and is understanding. You can tell he's listening. Shows concern and came up with a real plan for me that I could understand. Spent around 25 minutes with me and didn't look at his watch once. You can just tell this Dr. has experience treating patients.

Posted on November 7th, 2016