A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yadana Kyaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Kyaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yadana Kyaw MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yadana Kyaw practice?
- Dr. Yadana Kyaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yadana Kyaw practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Southaven Internists, Southaven Critical Care Practitioners, and Southaven Pulmonologists.