Dr. Yadavinder Dang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

December 18th, 2015
I wasn't seen till an hour & a half after appointment time. Dr. Dang was rude and dismissive. I was having a laser procedure done and he was not focused or attentive. The laser was in the middle of a room that did not have a door and also had other patients and staff walking around and taking to him. I was extremely uncomfortable from the lack of focus and traffic going on while there was a laser in my eye! Afterwards I wasn't given any information in what to expect or post treatment side effects. I had to google to find out if my discomfort was normal. I never went back to do other eye. It was a terrible experience and I found a new dr who is much more professional and focused.

March 18th, 2015
He cares only for money and not the patient.

October 23rd, 2014
He is the worst doctor out there. He is business man and not a doctor. And his staff specially his relative Rajji who works there is really really horrible. At first when I took my dad for a appointment to see if he need cataract. I make sure with the staff that they take the insurance my dad had. They made sure they do take the insurance. After they send bill to insurance company for the eye exam they find out they do not accept that insurance. Now they send me bill for $500 in mail. I went to the doctors office and try to talk to doctor about this matter. First he wont meet with me and talk about it. Second he sends his relative (Rajii) to talk to me about it and she is not a nice person at all. She told me either you pay full amount or I will send the collection agent to collect the money. I am like lady its your staffs problem that they told me you guys take the insurance i had after that i schedule a appointment with you guys and also double check with your staff about it when i came to the office for appointment.

January 9th, 2014
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR DANG!!
Went to Dr Dang and was told I needed cataract surgery on my left eye and i had macular degeneration also in that eye. I have great insurance but it does not cover the lens. First I was told it would be around 900-1,000 then i was told 1250.00 At which time when he wanted me to do thie same test for the third time my daughter and myself walked out. ( i had a stoke in 2010) I got 2 second opinions and was told i have a very slight cataract and I DO NOT HAVE macular degeneration. Dr Dang was going to do unnecessary sugery?????? If Dr Dang was going to do it to me how many other people is he doing to?

May 30th, 2013
I read the awful reviews for this doctor, but he was the only one that my son's insurance qualified for, so his father took him to his initial visit. I heard great things and was hoping to experience them for myself, thinking that maybe he had changed. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case; he talked my husband into paying for my son's glasses ($200+) instead of letting our insurance take care of it because the insurance "would take too long". Still, I was hopeful that the experience would not be a bad one. The staff was courteous and worked quickly, and we were in the exam room waiting for the doctor in about 30 minutes, which was less time than I had expected. However, we waited...and waited...for one hour in that room. When I went to the desk to ask how much longer the wait would be because my 3-year-old was getting restless, I was told we would be next. The doctor did indeed come in within a few minutes, but he wasn't very kind. He seemed irritated that I had the audacity to complain about the wait time, when I saw him with patients who came in after us - one of them didn't even have an appointment that day. He was rude once he found out I was the mother (I had my sister-in-law with me, who had gone to his first appointment with my husband), and not two minutes after he told me that they don't rush patients, especially children, he was ushering us out the door and telling us to book another appointment in six weeks. He also made sure to make the snarky comment to expect a wait of an hour and a half, at least. I do not like this doctor, AT ALL. He was rude to me - my sister-in-law even confirmed that his behavior today was extremely different from his behavior when she and my husband took my son last month. If there was any way I could change doctors, I would. I recommend to anyone reading this, if you have another option, take it.

February 22nd, 2013
Terrible
This was my worst experience with any eye doctor I have ever experienced. He was rude and only wanted to help me if I had the correct insurance. I have never been insulted and treated like this. The glasses he gave me did not work either! I do not recommend this place at all!

January 24th, 2012
Horrible
He is simply horrible. As rightly mentioned in a previous review, he is a businessman first.His staff is rude, which means he must not treat them well or must teach them to be rude as well. His service depends on the quality of insurance and he schedules unnecessary appointments if he feels he can make money out of you. Absolutely disgusting.

October 11th, 2011
Abysmal
Be warned: Dr. Dang is a businessman first and a doctor second. The quality of care you should expect to receive at his office will correspond directly to the quality of your insurance -- if you have wonderful insurance, he will greet you with a smile and treat you as you would expect a doctor to treat you; if you have anything less, you should expect to be greeted and treated apathetically and rushed out. Whatever the quality of their insurance carriers or sizes of their bank accounts, I strongly advise all prospective patients against visiting this man, as he is utterly (and apparently without regret, I might add) in the business of making money, not helping people, and this is something no one should want in a doctor.

June 13th, 2011
Rude and unprofessional
This doctor is very rude and unprofessional. All he cares about is what kind of insurance the patient has and he is old school and is not open to give patients different options. It was a mistake to go to him.

November 5th, 2010
Stay Away!
Staff scheduled my one-year old's appointment at 8:30am, and the office didn't even open until 8:45. Furthermore, once we were placed in an exam room, I waited for 50 min before going out to the desk to see how much longer the wait would be. Rude comments were given by office staff, and when I found out the doctor hadn't even arrived in the office yet (he normallly isn't in until 9:30) I decided to leave. Appointments shouldn't be scheduled a full hour before the doctor even arrives, ESPECIALLY for a toddler!! Also, staff should at least appear to care about the patients - these two ladies clearly could care less if I stayed or left. I would NOT recommend this office to ANYONE.

August 7th, 2009
Eva
This doctor was the rudest, I was out of there crying he made me feel like crap the way he talked to me and the way he treated my 2 year old daughter maybe because Im a young mom my daughter was crying and he said whos the mom you or her. grabbed her really hard fron her face treated my mother like crap she wantd to help and he said no shes the mother.. it was horrible I cried and cried on the way out felt degrated