Learn more about Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravindranath
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ravindranath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- Down Syndrome
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Hereditary Elliptocytosis
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravindranath graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ravindranath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath practice?
- Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath has 1 office location.
Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.