Learn more about Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- Down Syndrome
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Hereditary Elliptocytosis
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravindranath graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ravindranath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath practice?
- Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath has 1 office location.
Dr. Yaddanapudi Ravindranath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.