Dr. Yadira Martinez-Fernandez, MD
Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Cardiologist (heart)

My son was a patient of Dr. Martinez show details My son was a patient of Dr. Martinez
Jul 11th, 2012

The experience was horrible when dealing with this doctor. By the time we got into the examination room, she started checking my son, after I started asking her question about the problem my son was having, she didn't want to answer me my question, she was yes telling me what she wanted. After I confronted her and told her that she needed to answer my questions. She screamed at me and my wife and walk out of the room, leaving my son unattended and with gel on his chest cause she was doing a ultrasound on him. My wife had to clean him up. On my way out of the office I told her I was going to complain about her services and attitude towards my family. Her response was I don't care and if you need to complain, cause I am the boss in this office and nobody is going to say anything to me. I even called and wrote a letter to the Florida Department of Health in Tallahassee. She was nasty and rude with my son and my wife.

by yanitza`s mother on Sep 10th, 2009