A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yadvinder Narang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yadvinder Narang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narang graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Narang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yadvinder K. Narang practice?
Dr. Yadvinder Narang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Cardiologists.