Learn more about Dr. Yadyra Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yadyra Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yadyra Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yadyra Rivera MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yadyra Rivera practice?
- Dr. Yadyra Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Yadyra Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists, Teaneck Hematologists, and Teaneck Oncologists.