Learn more about Dr. Yadyra Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yadyra Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yadyra Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yadyra Rivera MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yadyra Rivera practice?
- Dr. Yadyra Rivera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yadyra Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Maywood, NJ.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.