A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yadyra Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yadyra Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yadyra Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yadyra Rivera MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yadyra Rivera practice?
- Dr. Yadyra Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Yadyra Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists, Teaneck Hematologists, and Teaneck Oncologists.