Learn more about Dr. Yadyra Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yadyra Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yadyra Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yadyra Rivera practice?
Dr. Yadyra Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Hillsdale, NJ.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.