A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yael Dinar-Kushnir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yael Dinar-Kushnir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yael Dinar-Kushnir, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinar-Kushnir graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Dinar-Kushnir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yael M Dinar-Kushnir MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yael M. Dinar-Kushnir practice?
- Dr. Yael Dinar-Kushnir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yael Dinar-Kushnir practices Ophthalmology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Ophthalmologists.