A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yael Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yael L Rosen MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yael L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Yael Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yael Rosen practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Worcester Internists.