A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yafa Minazad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yafa Minazad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pediatric and Adult EpilepsyEpilepsy and Seizure DisordersNeurocritical CareElectroencephalogram and EEGHeadaches
Education & Awards
Dr. Minazad graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Minazad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yafa Minazad DO is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yafa Minazad practice?
- Dr. Yafa Minazad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yafa Minazad practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Covina, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.