A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yagnesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yagnesh Patel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yagnesh Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yagnesh B Patel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yagnesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Yagnesh Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yagnesh Patel practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Hospice & Palliative Specialists.