A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yagya Kapila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yagya Kapila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapila
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yagya Kapila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapila graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kapila has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- TX Health Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yagya V Kapila MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yagya V. Kapila practice?
- Dr. Yagya Kapila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yagya Kapila practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA and Hayward, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Gastroenterologists.