A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yahn Chiou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiou graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chiou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yahn Chiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yahn K. Chiou practice?
Dr. Yahn Chiou practices Family Medicine near Battle Ground, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Pasco, WA.
See Battle Ground Family Physicians.