A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yahua Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yahua Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yahua Yu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Yu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yahua Yu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yahua Yu practice?
- Dr. Yahua Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Yahua Yu practices Neurology, Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine near Renton, WA.
See Renton Neurologists, Renton Allergists, Renton Pediatricians, and Renton Internists.