A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yahua Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yahua Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yahua Yu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Yu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans