Learn more about Dr. Yahya Allahham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yahya Allahham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allahham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allahham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yahya Allahham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allahham graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allahham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yahya Hudson Allahham MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yahya H. Allahham practice?
- Dr. Yahya Allahham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yahya Allahham practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Danville Internists, Danville Psychiatrists, and Danville Geriatric Doctors.