A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yahya Allahham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yahya Allahham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yahya Allahham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allahham graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allahham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yahya Hudson Allahham MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yahya H. Allahham practice?
- Dr. Yahya Allahham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yahya Allahham practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Danville Internists and Danville Psychiatrists.