Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yahya Hedvat
Dr. Yahya Hedvat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hedvat is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Hospital and Temple Community Hospital. Dr. Hedvat has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yahya Hedvat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yahya Hedvat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Larry Weisenthal
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Huntington Beach, CA 0.36 mi41
Dr. David Chipman
Chiropractic Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Huntington Beach, CA 0.52 mi29
Dr. Scott Mancuso
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.60 mi14