inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2013
dr. hedvat
I took my daughter to five doctors as she had a bad spider bite. If it wasnt for Dr Hedvat she would be dead. The other five Doctors were giving her the wrong medicine. He is also the sweetest Doctor in the world. He is a very good Dr. Everyone in the office praised him. I was impressed... I thank him for saving my beautiful daughters life. She was so sick and running out of time. Thank you Dr.Hedvat.

June 29th, 2012
Hes the best
GOD bless him. Hes so kind. he doesnt think about money.He cares about you.He helps people.we need 10 milions doctor like him.

June 7th, 2011
A true professional
Dr. hedvat truly made my visit to the doctors office feel remarkable, making sure that everything was taken care of.

October 20th, 2010
I couldn't ask for a better doctor
I went to the urgent care center with a broken finger. Doctor Hedvat and his staff were prompt, professional and caring and completely took care of my finger. Saved me a lengthy emergency room visit.I highly recommend Dr. Hedvat

September 21st, 2010
Jimmy
Dr. Hedvat is the smartest and most caring doctor that i know. He always gives the most accurate diagnosis and follows up with me to make sure i am ok. His friendly smile and humorous personality adds alot to each of my visits to his clean and convenient office. Dr. Hedvat thank You!!

April 10th, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Hedvat is someone I started to use as an alternative to emergency room care or when my other doctors were too busy to see me promptly. He has diagnosed problems other doctors failed to "pick up." I like him a lot,and I can be very critical. I have seen him handle difficult patients carefully and correctly. He makes himself available by phone and refers to great pharmacies and other physicians. He is my family doctor now and that says a lot.

July 31st, 2009
Gives real MD's a BAD name
He offered Pain medication, to an allergy problem, THROUGH THE BACK DOOR!!! it seemed like he was making up the price. if thats not enough i dont know what is people...STAY FAR AWAY

July 9th, 2009
Dr. Hedvat is like a friend as well as your doctor. He always makes me feel as if I am his favorite patient. He sometimes may seem that he hasn't taken enough time to come up with his diagnoses however, he's been completely accurate with me to this point in time. The office is an Urgent Care however, I see a lot of the same patients returning and I have been going there for many years. Hedvat is my primary doctor.

January 23rd, 2015