A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yahya Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yahya Murad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yahya Murad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yahya F Murad MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yahya F. Murad practice?
- Dr. Yahya Murad has 1 office location.
Dr. Yahya Murad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors.