A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yair Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Kissin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kissin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Kissin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair David Kissin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yair D. Kissin practice?
- Dr. Yair Kissin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yair Kissin practices Sports Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.