Learn more about Dr. Yair Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Kissin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kissin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Kissin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair David Kissin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yair D. Kissin practice?
- Dr. Yair Kissin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yair Kissin practices Sports Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.