Learn more about Dr. Yair Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Kissin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissin
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Kissin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Kissin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair David Kissin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yair D. Kissin practice?
- Dr. Yair Kissin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yair Kissin practices Sports Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Orthopedic Surgeons.