A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yair Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Kissin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Kissin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair David Kissin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yair D. Kissin practice?
- Dr. Yair Kissin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yair Kissin practices Sports Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Sports Medicine Doctors.