Dr. Yair Litvin MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2015
This office is very unprofessional. The doctor does not follow through and he has lay, uncertified staff do his work for him which lead my being wrongly diagnosed which lead me to an incurable disease. When I went to his office to confront dr Litvin in person that his uncertified staff had given me the incorrect results he attitude was that he did not care.. It is his responsibility to call patients, she had read to me an incorrect result. Now I have to live with this every day of my life because of this.

September 7th, 2014
Beware of this office. I went into this office a healthy person and now because of very bad care I am a very sick person. Please beware!

April 29th, 2014
Should Probably Retire
I have been without my diabetes medication for over a month now because Litvin does not seem able to submit my prescription to ExpressScripts properly. I finally had to get the Patient Advocate from my health insurance company to intercede on my behalf. After speaking with Litvin's staff, she called me back to say that she would strongly recommend that I find another doctor. That if the staff treated HER poorly on the phone (and she is with the insurance company that pays them for their services!!), then she couldn't imagine what I had been through for the past month. It's time for him to retire and just shut down his two offices.

January 2nd, 2014
Worst office I've ever been to
If I were you I would run fast from this office. Staff does not know what they are doing, and Dr Litvin could care less for his patients. I have been to see a new doctor and the difference is unbelievable Dr Litvin does not give accurate report results, does not teturn phone calls and died not follow up. He also had unqualified staff doing his job. I would stay away if you value your life. There are good caring doctors out there and he is NOT one of them !

October 24th, 2013
This doctor has been a life saver for me. The office staff is terrible, but he has been right on with my treatment and there for me for the last 6 yrs.

October 23rd, 2013
Horrible Office
The Dr has a cold bedside manner. His staff is unqualified. Anyone who sees this Dr must only be going for routine care. The Dr and his lay staff caused me an infection which has now led to other life threatening diseases. Stay away if you value your life!

August 10th, 2013
BEWARE!!!!!
This staff is uneducated and the doctor allows lay people do his medical work for him which resulted me with an infection and Dr Litvins attitude was just as bad. He could care less what his staff had done. His attitude was I could take medication! Medication for a lifetime infection that his staff caused! Is that the way to treat your patients and ths person still has ployment with him SO BEWARE!!!!!!!

June 12th, 2013
Mr
Dr. Litvin has been my doctor for over 30 years. He has seen to my health, provided accurate analysis of my conditions and prescribed effective treatments. I would recommend Dr. Litvin. You would be in good hands!!

April 3rd, 2013
I had gone to the Fort Lee office for a blood test, after two weeks of waiting for results i called the office and the receptionist gave me the incorrect results and this incorrect caused me to get a incurable disease that I have to live with for the rest of my life. I know it was the receptionist because I had been going to this office for some time. Almost every time I had bloodwork done the office never called me I had to call the office. If you want to stay healthy and keep your life I would stay away from this incompetent and rude office. Now that I have a lifetime incurable disease I was told I could take medication. I told him maybe his receptionist could pay for my medication as she is the one that gave me the false report for my bloodwork. This office really did not even care what she had done to me. I am now in therapy trying to deal with this.

October 25th, 2012
Crap followup
For a doctor 'well-connected' into on-line prescription systems, he's horrible. Besides the staff being rude, Dr Litvin (and/or his staff) simply does not respond to prescription refill requests. It ALWAYS takes me MULTIPLE tries to connect to him to fulfill the 'scrip, even tho the pharmacy sends the info to him directly. MANY TIMES I have run out of medicine or test strips because he does not refill.

October 2nd, 2012
Good doctor
I have been a patient for 8 years and I'm very happy with Dr. Litvin.

November 18th, 2011
Graves disease
If you have a Graves disease don't go to him. He just doesn't know how to treat this disease.