A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yair Lotan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Lotan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Lotan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bladder Removal Cystectomy
- General Urology
- General pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Nephrectomy Kidney Removal
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
- Testis Cancer Testicular Neoplasm
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lotan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair Lotan MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yair Lotan practice?
- Dr. Yair Lotan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yair Lotan practices Urology and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists and Dallas Surgeons.