A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yair Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Rahmani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rahmani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center Jamaica, Queens Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair Rahmani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yair Rahmani practice?
- Dr. Yair Rahmani has 1 office location.
Dr. Yair Rahmani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.