A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yair Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Rahmani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Queens Hospital Center Jamaica, Queens Borough
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahmani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yair Rahmani practice?
Dr. Yair Rahmani practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Jamaica General Practitioners and Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.