Learn more about Dr. Yair Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Rubinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rubinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yair D. Rubinstein practice?
Dr. Yair Rubinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Hopewell Junction Orthopedic Surgeons.