A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yair Walzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yair Walzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yair Walzer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walzer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Walzer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yair Walzer MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yair Walzer practice?
- Dr. Yair Walzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yair Walzer practices Urology near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cordova Urologists.