Dr. Yakov Elgudin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 10th, 2016
He saved my husband by performing an unprecedented surgery in 2013. He spent several months reviewing his case. The surgery had never been performed all at once before. We were given details before the surgery and his care during the weeks afterward was unprecedented. He spent the night at the hospital after 14 hours of surgery and continued to call in hourly if he was in surgery or out of the hospital to check. A wonderful surgeon and man. Treated us with care and respect.

June 15th, 2015
Top Gun Surgeon
I had severe complications of low blood platelet count, and a huge ready to burst aortic aneurysm! Dr Elgudin performed a 12 hour surgery that required him to also replace my heart valve! I am alive because of him! His quirky personality is a result of his nationality! I think he's very funny, and I like to kid him back! His personality was not what saved my life! Highly recommended!

December 30th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Elgudin could not have been a more wonderful doctor. He was so concerned with my husbands case. He performed an unprecedented surgery and was so concerned and took such wonderful care of him. We could never repay him for his attention and how much he did for us. He explained the surgery carefully and made sure I was always included in his care. We cannot say enough about this wonderful man and doctor.

January 30th, 2013
Very poor behavior and communication
Raging, screaming and coercive behavior. Any skill he may have is severely diminshed by his personality and behavior. My advice, play it safe and find another heart surgeon.