A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yakov Iofel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yakov Iofel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iofel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Iofel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iofel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yakov Iofel practice?
Dr. Yakov Iofel practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Geriatric Doctors, and New Hyde Park Family Physicians.