A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yakov Iofel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yakov Iofel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Iofel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Iofel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yakov Iofel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yakov Iofel practice?
- Dr. Yakov Iofel has 1 office location.
Dr. Yakov Iofel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Geriatric Doctors.