A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yakov Koyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yakov Koyfman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyfman graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Koyfman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yakov U Koyfman FICS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yakov U. Koyfman practice?
- Dr. Yakov Koyfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Yakov Koyfman practices Neurological Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.