Learn more about Dr. Yakov Raufov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yakov Raufov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raufov
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raufov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yakov Raufov, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raufov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Raufov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yakov M Raufov MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yakov M. Raufov practice?
- Dr. Yakov Raufov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yakov Raufov practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.