A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yakov Shaposhnikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yakov Shaposhnikov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaposhnikov
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Shaposhnikov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaposhnikov graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Shaposhnikov has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yakov Shaposhnikov MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yakov Shaposhnikov practice?
- Dr. Yakov Shaposhnikov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yakov Shaposhnikov practices Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.