Dr. Yakov Sigal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yakov Sigal?

Posted on December 6th, 2015

He is an awesome doctor. I miss him for our son since we moved from Michigan.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I agree completely with the parent who posted before me. Our experience has been exceptional with Dr. Sigal and his staff. I think the aspect I consider most important, after his expertise, is his willingness to listen and take time to understand the patient needs, consult with the parents, in order to give the best care possible. We are very happy we found Dr. Sigal.

One of the best doctors ever

Posted on March 9th, 2012

I have moved many times in my life and have had multiple medical issues as well; consequently I have seen many doctors over the years. Dr. Sigal is one of the very best, I can't recommend him highly enough. He is considerate and caring of both his patients and their parents. He makes an effort to explain things very clearly. He is one of the most accessible doctors I've ever had, and he shows a lot of trust and appreciation for the parents of his patients. It's obvious that he has a vast amount of knowledge and expertise. I only wish he were a family doctor so that I could go to him too!

Posted on March 15th, 2016