Dr. Yakov Yagudayev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yakov Yagudayev?

March 3rd, 2017

Availability

Love the availability on Sundays and getting appointment on late evenings on weekends

December 30th, 2016

Fast and Easy Doctor

Great doctor and always available no matter what.

August 24th, 2016

Love this place... so fast your in and out. The nurses are great

August 18th, 2016

Knowledgeable and caring Dr. I bring my two kids for 11 years when they sick and so far very happy with diagnoses, care and treatment he provides. I would recommend this Dr. He always brings confidence and takes time to explain and answer questions.

September 18th, 2015

Lucky to find a real Doctor

He is an excellent doctor and it is a big luck to have him many years as a pediatrician for my kids.

May 25th, 2015

How is he still allowed to be a pediatrician...

Condescending tone, rude, doesn't explain anything clearly, interrupts you when you want to ask questions. Don't waste your time with this doc.

April 22nd, 2015

payment issue resolved

OK after I called the office - they refunded the $50 I paid. However, imagine if I didn't check with insurance and didn't call the office to ask about why they double charged me and the insurance. I am glad to get my money back but I still have doubts about how they handle billings.

April 21st, 2015

Shady with payment and insurance claims

Shady with payment and insurance claims. We went for a sick visit. The office told us to pay $50 in cash and ignore the EOB (explanation of benefits) from insurance when it comes. Then they sent a claim to UnitedHealthCare saying it's a well visit, so the insurance paid in full for the visit ($103). According the UHC, we did not have to pay a dime for a "well visit." Altogether, they made $153 for telling me that my son had a stomach virus and all he needed to do was just to rest and eat banana and bread.

January 2nd, 2015

AMAZING DR!!!! I have been going to Dr Y for myself as a child and I now have my wife and kid going to him as well. He always makes sure that we know everything that's going on with us and explains in great detail how to make sure we get better as quickly as possible. Plus, he calms my wife and I down every time our kid gets sick (you know how crazy a parent with a sick child can be). He is the best DR I have ever been to and hopefully this review helps everybody know how great he is.

August 11th, 2014

Thoughtful and caring Doctor

Very Thouthfull and caring Doctor. Two of my kids go to this office. He can even visit kid at home when kids can't go to the office.

February 3rd, 2014

Most Amazing doctor ever. Very honest and down to earth. Took my child for the first time. Staff was very friendly. After filling out paper work we were called within less than 5 minutes. Provided free formula samples for my baby. The appointment was available the same day. Theres always a doctor in the office. Use to take my other child to Dr. Khaimov over in rego park. Will most definitely be changing PCP's.

November 29th, 2013

This doctor is HORRIBLE! To be a pediatrician you have to have some warmth to thd children and he lacks every ounce of it! Very rough with the children and he is not caring at all. He spends no time to evaluate your child...usually I see his partner a female Dr sidiqi which is warmer but today and the other two times I saw him he was the same: horrible and very dismissing!