A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yakub Pothiawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yakub Pothiawala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pothiawala
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pothiawala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pothiawala graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pothiawala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yakub Ahmed Pothiawala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yakub A. Pothiawala practice?
- Dr. Yakub Pothiawala has 1 office location.
Dr. Yakub Pothiawala practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.