A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrashekhar Yalamanchali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrashekhar Yalamanchali, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrashekhar Yalamanchali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yalamanchali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrashekhar Chowdary Yalamanchali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Chandrashekhar C. Yalamanchali practice?
- Dr. Chandrashekhar Yalamanchali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandrashekhar Yalamanchali practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pulmonologists.