Dr. Chandrashekhar Yalamanchali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 6th, 2014
Really great doctor!
Our 9 month old was in the hospital for RSV and he did an amazing job looking over her and helping her heal quickly. He kept us informed daily of procedures and recovery plan. I felt like we didn't have to worry. We were in good hands with his care. Very knowledgable.

January 6th, 2012
He was very knowledgeable and took the time to hear our concerns with my 8 year old son. He didn't interact much with our son, but the treatment plan he made has changed our son's quality of life! I can handle a "cooler" doctor, if the treatment works! We have been to lots of lung doctors and I trust him completely and wouldn't want any other pulmonologist working with us.

March 30th, 2011
By far the worst doctor I've ever had....
He was so sure my child had a "habit cough" he made her wait 4 weeks to have a scope. Before surgery told me "parents should trust him when told something they don't want to believe" & said he wouldn't find anything. He found a fungus, but didn't take promised cultures & failed to prescribe enough medicine.

November 18th, 2010
Dr. Chowdary is an excellent physician. We met him when our son was extremely ill. He is very knowledgable and thorough in his explanations. He is very kind, reassuring, and has excellent bedside manner with both parents and children. I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor!