Learn more about Dr. Yale Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yale Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yale Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yale L Fisher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yale L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Yale Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yale Fisher practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See New York Ophthalmologists.