A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yale Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yale Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yale Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Choroid Hemorrhage
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis
- Degenerative Myopia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yale L Fisher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yale L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Yale Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yale Fisher practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See New York Ophthalmologists.