A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yale Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yale Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yale Halpern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Halpern has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yale P Halpern MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yale P. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Yale Halpern has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yale Halpern practices Internal Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Southfield, MI.