A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yale Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yale Liang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Liang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Owatonna, Minnesota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yale Yea-Yiaw Liang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yale Y. Liang practice?
- Dr. Yale Liang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yale Liang practices Family Medicine near Sandy, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Sandy Primary Care Doctors.