A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yale Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yale Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yale Shulman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bladder DisordersProcedures
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Infertility and Reproduction - Male
- Kidney Disease
- Oncology / Cancer
- Voiding Dysfnctn.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yale C Shulman MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yale C. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Yale Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Yale Shulman practices Urology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Urologists.